- This event has passed.
Botanical Immersion – Cocoa Edition
4 November @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$250
Join us for another Botanical Immersion in the Maracas Valley. This time we will focus on one of our favorite plants, the cocoa tree with Michael Parris, the co founder of Panorama Cacao.
You will learn so many new things about this beloved tree that makes chocolate and you will try products made from the leaves, flowers, and the beans in ways you may have never imagined!
What to expect:
* Learn the botany of the cocoa tree
* Learn how ancient Olmecs and Mayans enjoyed cocoa aka cacao
* Learn the story of Trinitario and the importance of cocoa to Trinidad
* Learn about the journey of a bean to a chocolate bar and taste all of the stages
* Create your own cocoa tea to take home
* Enjoy tasting many different versions of cocoa from cocoa leaf tea to Mayan-style cocoa to cocoa wine to chocolate and everything in between!
* Take home one Panorama Cacao chocolate bar of your choice!
* Most importantly you will be IMMERSED in cocoa in a beautiful forest setting with mountain views.
Go to https://forms.gle/Qo4ksbgGiKvvbHP76 to register!
The cost is $300 ttd per person and you must register by November 2nd.
EARLYBIRD DISCOUNTS!! If you sign up by October 26th pairs will have an $100 discount applied to registration. So if you register with a friend, the total for two tickets will be $500 instead of $600. You will definitely want to share this experience with someone!
If you are coming solo, the early bird discount is $30 ttd
Reach out to Michael (493-5296) or Aleya (749-2032) with questions! The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on IG or Facebook @panoramacacao