- This event has passed.
Angel & Zoro Waterfall Adventure
31 August @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us on this Independence Holiday for a 2 Waterfalls in one Adventure .
Come journey with us to wonderful Angel and Zoro Waterfalls on Thursday 31st August, 2023
This hike consists of 2 legs;
Leg 1- Hike uphill to the alluring Angel falls.
Located in the foothills of the El Tucuche mountain, this is a refreshingly cool spray type waterfall that falls from high above the basin floor where shallow pools abound for leisurely swimming. The journey to the falls is approximately 40-60 minutes (depending on one’s fitness) that goes through lush cocoa estate within the Las Cuevas forest.
Hikers will ascend the steep mountain into areas rich with blossoming immortelle trees, wild coffee and mountain roses. Once reaching the benching of the forest, hikers will take a descent down to the falls.
We will spend some time there then make our way to Zoro Waterfall.
Leg 2- Zoro Waterfall- Once returning to the main river below hikers will go upstream to the waterfall.
Zoro water is a quaint treasure hidden in plain sight. It has a neat pool for your enjoyment.
To get to the falls on will following the stream of the river , maneuvering the rocky River bed. This trek will involve climbing over large rocks of differing levels. You and all your belongings will get wet depending upon the water levels..
This hike has a rating of 6/10 with the combination of both Waterfalls .
1. Have a proper shoes with good sole grips. (No slippers)
2. Pack an extra change of clothing (to remain in maxi taxi).
3. NO JEANS, thick cotton tops or clothing that will absorb and retain large amounts of water.
4. Secure all electrical items in waterproof/ ziplock bags.
5. No littering, alcohol or smoking allowed.
6. INFORM HIKE LEADERS OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS and Walk with any medication you may require.
7. Pack essentials and not too heavy.
Cost: $75 Hike only
$130 Hike and Transportation
• Transportation upon request,
• Certified Experienced Friendly
• Safe and Secure event.
Assembly: 7am JFK Shuttle Stop UWI St Augustine
Departure time: 730 am
Estimated time of return: 5pm
Registration is OPEN. LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE.
1) FULL PAYMENT at Scotiabank Trinidad- Bank Account
Contact Raiza (268-6608) for banking information.
2) In person registration at Rituals Coffee Shop Uwi on Tuesday 29th August from 430pm-530pm
**NO REFUNDS ON YOUR CANCELATIONS AFTER FINAL REGISTRATION DAY (29.8.2023)**
For more information contact Raiza (268 6608), Garvin (333-5913)or Terence (306-0257)